Hi! I'm new to the forum and excited to be here :) Apologies if I am duplicating a discussion that already exists.

From FAQ, "Radionics (like reiki and many other types of energy healing) is also mainly a light-based technology, whereas the primary energy of Regenetics is sound."

So my question is this:

How is regenetics based primarily on sound (ætheric time-space) energy, whereas Reiki (the facilitation of Spirit/æther) and Radionics (mechanical sound frequencies) primarily based on light (electric space-time) energy? I would have assumed Reiki, which is essentially prayer, would also be sound because it is the facilitation of Spirit/Aether?

You need to be a member of Regenetics Method Forum to add comments!

Join Regenetics Method Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I do agree it can easily be over-intellectualized 🙂 Yet, respectfully, I still find it confusing to innerstand as it seems as though you are saying: Regenectics is sound-based because the tortion energy (of the time-space sound realm) is created through the audible sound of voweling at a Solfeggio frequency. It makes it challenging for me personally to know what is being referred to as sound. 💜U

• That is close to what I'm saying. (The Solfeggio part is irrelevant, as any sound will produce a certain type of torsion energy, the sound behind the light in "Let there be light.") And because sound has a different frequency starting point from light-based modalities, it manifests as a different form of torsion energy in time-space. If, by way of analogy, you start a sauce with a mustard base, it will taste like mustard. But if you start with ketchup, the end result, while still a sauce, is very different, LOL.

• Yes. That makes sense now. Thank you. Finished PYDNA but still working my way through Conscious Healing, so likely more clarity to be found there.

P.S. we survived the eclipse! Hooray 🎉

• Right on. Onward and upward!

• Ah! Thanks.

I usually think of anything with frequency that propagates via waves as sound. So here any EMF, including light, is sound. Also by this definition sound could be non-local (scalar).

I see you are, instead, referring to sound waves that are moving air and are perceived by our ears.

Thanks again for response.

P.S. scalar and æther/torsion are sometimes referred to as synonymous yet I'm not completely convinced. In fact there are many "synonyms" for lifeforce energy; yet each seems nuanced. Thoughts, feelings or knowings?

• Ultimately, I'm talking about torsion energy (very easy to over-intellectualize the "nuances," IMHO) generated by voice ...

• Welcome! No worries. Reiki, as I understand and have experienced it personally, is often performed silently ... Radionics historically has used types of devices with silent dials ... By contrast, by definition Regenetics uses vocally produced sound always ... The focus of the latter is sonic; sound appears optional and certainly not primary in many other (most, in fact) energetic modalities ...

This reply was deleted.