The Law of One/The Ra Material

I wanted to start a Forum discussion here for anyone who has read some or all of, or is in the process of reading, The Law of One. This material is very closely aligned with the basic cosmology and philosophy behind the Regenetics Method. Please feel free to share your insights, ask questions, etc.

You need to be a member of Regenetics Method Forum to add comments!

Join Regenetics Method Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good stuff, Anbu. Thanks for the food for thought! I especially like the idea that the Kali Yuga might have already ended ... and now we're ready to see things truly shift into a better era. :-)

Anbu Ratneswaran said:

Greetings Leigh - thought I would try and keep this post active 

I've always found it very puzzling why the priesthood never attempted to unify the major faiths - the source of much bloodshed and societal conflict among nations - a task I have been undertaking for the past decade and now realize is necessary during the "ascension" period 

The cosmology found in the Law of One dovetails extremely nicely with my research (Bible and Vedas) - and the elegant characterization of all moral precepts as "unity consciousness" is very appealing and necessary 

• The soul is an individualized expression of the creator (agrees with Bible and Vedas)
    • Love (second distortion) as the fundamental operating principal of success in creation 
    • Natural laws are the product of simple mathematical principles
    • Corollary : "As above, so below"
    • Each universe has a different creator and natural laws (referred to in Vedas as Brahma)
    • Intelligent energy directed by free will as the source of material universe (Prana or chi)
    • The value of astrology in accelerating our evolution (one of the sub branches of vedas - Jyotisha)
    • Light is the basis of the material universe 

Currently - my frequent points of reference are the works of Helena Blavatsky and Edgar Cayce - who agree on the essential elements of our human history  - artistically represented in the following documentary

Mind providing your input 

I think the Timing is a bit off - as per correct interpretation of vedic doctrine - I believe that the dark age (Kaili Yuga) ended with the birth of Nikola Tesla - confirmed by two highly regarded saints and also coincides with the current process of ascension 

I am currently in the process of tracing humanity's divine origins - and came across the a person's name "Sanat Kumar" who came here about 18 million years ago - and shows up in many major faiths - who closely associated with myths surrounding Venus  

• "Ancient of Days" - Bible
    • "Karttikeya" - vedas and primary object of adoration among my bloodline
    • "Al Kadhr" - Quran ("Ageless Saint")

Glad I can discuss such topics with you guys 

• Greetings Leigh - thought I would try and keep this post active 

I've always found it very puzzling why the priesthood never attempted to unify the major faiths - the source of much bloodshed and societal conflict among nations - a task I have been undertaking for the past decade and now realize is necessary during the "ascension" period 

The cosmology found in the Law of One dovetails extremely nicely with my research (Bible and Vedas) - and the elegant characterization of all moral precepts as "unity consciousness" is very appealing and necessary 

• The soul is an individualized expression of the creator (agrees with Bible and Vedas)
    • Love (second distortion) as the fundamental operating principal of success in creation 
    • Natural laws are the product of simple mathematical principles
    • Corollary : "As above, so below"
    • Each universe has a different creator and natural laws (referred to in Vedas as Brahma)
    • Intelligent energy directed by free will as the source of material universe (Prana or chi)
    • The value of astrology in accelerating our evolution (one of the sub branches of vedas - Jyotisha)
    • Light is the basis of the material universe 

Currently - my frequent points of reference are the works of Helena Blavatsky and Edgar Cayce - who agree on the essential elements of our human history  - artistically represented in the following documentary

Mind providing your input 

I think the Timing is a bit off - as per correct interpretation of vedic doctrine - I believe that the dark age (Kaili Yuga) ended with the birth of Nikola Tesla - confirmed by two highly regarded saints and also coincides with the current process of ascension 

I am currently in the process of tracing humanity's divine origins - and came across the a person's name "Sanat Kumar" who came here about 18 million years ago - and shows up in many major faiths - who closely associated with myths surrounding Venus  

• "Ancient of Days" - Bible
    • "Karttikeya" - vedas and primary object of adoration among my bloodline
    • "Al Kadhr" - Quran ("Ageless Saint")

Glad I can discuss such topics with you guys 

• Yes, I'm aware of the notion of a solar event triggering ascension, which isn't original to David but dates back to such ancient concepts as the soma varta or somvarta fire, which I believe I mention in CONSCIOUS HEALING.

David has done some excellent synthesis work on this subject. It will be interesting to see if he's right about the notion and the time frame. :-)

Andrew B said:

David Wilcock at gaia.com has just released a video called Harvest in the Law of One where he goes deeper into this definition.  It seems that harvest, in his opinion, is connected to the Solar Flash and according to his reading of the Law of One will occur within the next five years.  I guess it's like graduation time for the whole planet.  Hope we pass the audition!  : > )

• David Wilcock at gaia.com has just released a video called Harvest in the Law of One where he goes deeper into this definition.  It seems that harvest, in his opinion, is connected to the Solar Flash and according to his reading of the Law of One will occur within the next five years.  I guess it's like graduation time for the whole planet.  Hope we pass the audition!  : > )

Sol said:

Hi, Terry! Harvest is a term used throughout The Law of One by Ra as a synonym for "Ascension." The term Harvest is used because in this comprehensive cosmology, all things in the universe/multiverse are seen as aspects of the One Infinite Creator experiencing itself, and Harvest indicates both a harvest of souls and of experiences.

Harvest happens each time we, as souls on our journey back to the Creator, "graduate" from one dimension or "Density" to another. The Densities run from one to eight. Currently, we are approaching the end of third Density, which occurs in or around 2012.

At the time of Harvest, we are assisted by higher-dimensional beings (ultimately seen as aspects of ourselves) in self-evaluating our next placement. For some, this will be graduation into Fourth Density, where the lessons of compassion are learned. In order to graduate into Fourth Density (Positive), one must have made the all-important Choice here to serve others at least 51% of the time. :-)

Other people who are considered "Wanderers" here will have the option to return to their "home" frequency in Fifth or Sixth Density.

You can read more detailed information on this subject in one of my articles here ...

Terry Bergerson said:
    Dear Sol and Leigh,
    Following a trail from your recent newsletter, I've spent some time checking out David Wilcock's website Divine Cosmos. In listening to the Law of One series which channels RA, the entity uses the term "harvest" when referencing those ready for transitioning to the fourth density. Could you provide any explanation of what the term "harvest" means? I see you reference the RA material in the description of Transcension Bioenergy Chrystallization. Thanks,

Terry
  • Thank you for providing some clarity, Sol! I am 2 down in my potentiation and have a foggy brain making it difficult at times to make sense of things. Regardless, I am still curious and seeking answers to things! I'll have to check out the blue avians. Again, thank you for your prompt response :-)
  • Sorry about the broken link, Brandy. I know that David's site was recently hacked, which may something to do with it.

You might want to poke around http://www.divinecosmos.com and see what resonates. There's a lot of info on the Law of One, which I still connect with to a large degree, and also some new posts on the so-called Blue Avians, with respect to whom the jury is still very much out for me ... Discernment, as always, is advised.

In my own experience with prophecy and predictions (even small ones), it seems that timing is the most difficult aspect. One can see a trend, but it's hard to nail down exactly when events will coalesce.

Take the implosion and/or reset of the financial system, for instance. So many people have documented it ad nauseum, but the old system continues to limp along for now. Yet that could change tomorrow.

The same might apply to Ra's timeline. If you read the text carefully, Ra speaks of the timing of the Harvest in terms of "probability vortices," not set-in-stone dates. Ra also makes it clear that humanity's consciousness plays a decisive role in how events will turn out as the earth enters this transformational window fully.

Personally, I've thrown the idea of exact dates out the window and now focus on the overall direction of the energy currents--which obviously appear to be leading into a breakdown that might be capable of producing a massive breakthrough ...

Hope that helps a little!

• Dear Sol and Leigh,

I understand this is a very old thread, but I am searching for some insight. I have just recently begun reading The Law of One, which I am resonating with deeply. Everything was making (almost) perfect sense to me until the subject of the 2012 graduation came up. Now it is of course 2015, and I don't feel any major shift has occurred, although I do feel more "awake". If you had any thoughts of guidance into this matter I would greatly appreciate it. Also, your link below no longer works. I only say that in case there is valuable info there that would help to answer my question. Thank you!

Brandy

Sol said:

Hi, Terry! Harvest is a term used throughout The Law of One by Ra as a synonym for "Ascension." The term Harvest is used because in this comprehensive cosmology, all things in the universe/multiverse are seen as aspects of the One Infinite Creator experiencing itself, and Harvest indicates both a harvest of souls and of experiences.

Harvest happens each time we, as souls on our journey back to the Creator, "graduate" from one dimension or "Density" to another. The Densities run from one to eight. Currently, we are approaching the end of third Density, which occurs in or around 2012.

At the time of Harvest, we are assisted by higher-dimensional beings (ultimately seen as aspects of ourselves) in self-evaluating our next placement. For some, this will be graduation into Fourth Density, where the lessons of compassion are learned. In order to graduate into Fourth Density (Positive), one must have made the all-important Choice here to serve others at least 51% of the time. :-)

Other people who are considered "Wanderers" here will have the option to return to their "home" frequency in Fifth or Sixth Density.

You can read more detailed information on this subject in one of my articles here ...

Terry Bergerson said:
    Dear Sol and Leigh,
    Following a trail from your recent newsletter, I've spent some time checking out David Wilcock's website Divine Cosmos. In listening to the Law of One series which channels RA, the entity uses the term "harvest" when referencing those ready for transitioning to the fourth density. Could you provide any explanation of what the term "harvest" means? I see you reference the RA material in the description of Transcension Bioenergy Chrystallization. Thanks,

Terry
  • No problem

• Bud, I deleted your PDFs because of potential copyright issues. People will need to acquire that material on their own. Previously, we had them here as an embeddable Scribd document, which apparently is no longer available. Thanks for understanding!
  • The other 2 are too big for the post
This reply was deleted.