Regenetics & Machine Diagnostics

Client Question: A couple of weeks ago I had a minor pain in my chest so I went to my doctor to get it checked out. Fortunately, it turned out to be an upper respiratory infection instead of something serious. Because the pain was near my heart, I went through a series of tests, including an electrocardiogram. When the nurse was taking readings, she told me to stop moving but I was completely still at the time. She showed me my reading on the machine, and the thing was going up and down like crazy. It turns out the overall reading was fine, but for some reason there were some strange readings on the machine. At first I thought nothing of it. But later thought it could be related to an increase in energy. Have you ever heard of anything like this? Answer: Although I can't pretend to know what exactly was going on with your test, we've had lots of reports from clients of "strange" readings from machine-based diagnostics ... Leigh and I do feel that the new energy template established through Regenetics is capable of influencing everything from computer function to EAV machines and the like.

You need to be a member of Regenetics Method Forum to add comments!

Join Regenetics Method Forum

Email me when people reply –