Origins of the Fragmentary Body

We recently received this question from a client and, since it's a good one, decided to respond to it here. Q: Have you an explanation for why you are the first to observe and describe this situation (of the existence of the Fragmentary Body? Or are you? All the chakra illustrations I have seen are the non-fragmented type. I am not a Vedic scholar, but I assume that the "standard" chakra picture has been around thousands of years. Were all those saints, sages, seers, gurus, shamans, witches and others wrong all that time or what? Are you describing a relatively new Phenomenon? In her book, Catastrophobia, Barbara Hand Clow makes a case for a major global catastrophe about 13,000 years ago, I think, and argues that the trauma was so great and so widespread that most/all humans shut down there intuitive side. Perhaps that was the origin of the fragmentary body? She advises that deep unprocessed memory of that event manifest in the present as a strong tendency to see catastrophic outcomes and relive the fears ... Y2K, etc., come to mind. A: This is an excellent question, and we wish to take this opportunity to offer several thoughts on this subject. First off, the Fragmentary Body is not a "bad thing" in and of itself. You might say it's the precondition for the experience of individuality leading to individuation. In our cosmological model, which finds strong support in The Law of One, the origins of the Fragmentary Body are difficult to trace because it appears to be a key aspect of the ever-developing archetypal system of our Logos (Galactic Center or the One Infinite Creator)--and as such, is closely linked to the "veiling" (separation or forgetting) we experience as we incarnate in Third Density (the third dimension). Another way of looking at this situation is to understand that as we evolve from the tribal or animalistic consciousness of Second Density to Third at this stage of this particular universal system, the Fragmentary Body is a rift that automatically opens, to some extent, to create the necessary "spacing" for the growth of individual consciousness leading to conscious reunification with the Creator. Now, this rift can be widened, just as it can be lessened, and the type of Catastrophe Barbara Hand Clow writes about can be seen as a further fragmentation of this "ener-genetic" rift--but not its cause. As for our having seemed to discover the Fragmentary Body, we don't feel that we did, as a "problem" with the second chakra is often intimated in various metaphysical traditions. Our contribution has been an elaboration (at the level of scientific and kinesiological data) of something intuitively sensed for a long time. Finally, as to why this center isn't depicted as a fragmentation in holy texts, we suggest that just as with the Catholic Church, much was hidden for those with eyes to see and ears to hear in all the mystical traditions throughout the world, including that of the Vedics.

You need to be a member of Regenetics Method Forum to add comments!

Join Regenetics Method Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I knew there had to be an easier way to clear the energies out.
  • That's exactly what we're saying, Jaggy, and very well stated indeed! Thanks for contributing to our collective understanding of this subject. :-)
  • You are right Leigh many of the Chakra based traditions point to ‘knots’ or ‘blocks’ at the root or throat and other places that need to be overcome for the energy to flow optimally; this is also necessary for the for the flow of Kundalini energy.

In general, these require many years of practice to open. Some methods require the sublimation and regulation of the powerful sexual energies to balance the 2nd Chakra– and we all know how difficult that can be.

From what I understand the beauty of your Regenetics method is that if it all goes to plan the block can be eliminated within few months. Furthermore, with the fragmentary body sealed then one in position to safely stimulate Kundalini by activating it by the Articulation process.
This reply was deleted.